Originally posted on 10/12/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
If he didn't grope her or do anything wrong, then what in the Hell did he apologize for? He made himself look like an idiot.
bingo! we have a winner.....

when i was a freshman in highschool, a friend of mine and I watched "The Wanderers" and immediately began imitating those fools by walking around high school "accidentally" bumpin' into female class mates to "cop a feel" of a tit here, a tit there, etc...

we took it a step further, and started doin' the "snatch grab".... where we'd "accidentally" swing are hands while walking toward approaching female classmates, and have our hands zero in on their crotches....

well, word kinda got out, and it all came to an end when the hottest senior babe in our school saw my friend coming in for the "snatch grab", and dogded her knee inward to block it, catching his hand between her legs and damn near dislocating his shoulder. he hits the ground, yet his hand is still caught right on her f'n crotch.....

her boyfriend, the starting qb of our varsity team (obviously) beat the shit out of my friend and we never did that shit again.....

it all started with the "elbow tit" maneuver.... we even used the "hey, watch where ur goin' in da future" line....