Originally posted on 09/20/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Why add to the problem when we don't have too?

While crime, rape and killings do happen in the UK and America daily we don't need to add and compound the problem by bringing in more and more Muslim refugees...

Letting in Muslim refugees from the middle east is dangerous and irresponsible as we can and should help refugee people from a far and set up camps and aid that way instead.. We don't need to take them into our home land and we shouldn't...

well does it add to the problem, really? how many Americans were killed by Muslim immigrants. How many Americans were killed by Muslim immigrants from those countries that DT wants to ban. Maybe, what you mean to say is really why take the chance of Americans being killed, is that it? Because unless things have changed dramatically I don't believe one American was killed by one Muslim immigrant from any of those seven (I believe) countries.

Jibby you claim to be a Christian, and I cannot certainly judge you or your christianity. But, Christians often say...what would Christ say/do. that is a very popular comment I hear from Christians. Do you think he would take your attitude toward Muslim immigrants especially when they seldom commit a crime in America. Do you really think that?