Originally posted on 07/25/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
I do love how you guys are all such superb psychoanalyst. Can diagnose what Scaramucci is thinking without ever meeting the guy, or seeing his interactions with the President. But, that clip is plenty.

All these people talk smack, then probably have a drink behind the scenes. Plenty of friends in Congress that don't have the same letter next to their name. What about Chuckie? He was friends with Trump, now talks like he's Hitler? Double standards are fun. Thor says that if anyone has a R next to their name...blah blah, whatever he said is the same damn shit you do with anyone with a D next to their name. Who's the hypocrite?
?
What Thor actually said is that he votes for both party's. What Thor also says is that he votes America first and would never in a million years vote for a guy Romney who made his fortune destroying American jobs and sending them oversees. You see that is making America great again and not being a sellout because you are to stupid to realize itand vote because an R is next to a name. Seems simple. Why would i want my president to be a guy who can't balance shit and file for bankruptcy 4 times. To me that shows u a person who don't give a shit about anyone but himself. Just destroying companies and paying them pennies on the dollar. I can see it happening once but four times? That is a scumbag at the highest of levels.