Originally posted on 11/16/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
I wish you all the Good luck and quick recovery BUT Don't you even have a single SORRY towards your die-hard fans and followers who are so deeply disappointed ?.. Pity..
Cool, I need to explain something to you. It is obvious I feel bad for people who lose bets because they tail me. You need to realize when they tail, that is their decision. I do not force anyone to tail. I have said many times I am just a guy who is posting his plays. I may be losing now but the season is still young and I am confident I will turn things around. It appears to me you love coming to my thread to shoot me down because you hate seeing the traffic that comes to this thread and you want to drum up some traffic to come to your thread. All I can say to that is your negative comments make people aware of the type guy you really are. You do not fool me. You coming here with your fake "good luck" wishes does not impress me one bit. When I was hot I was humble and now that I am losing I am humbled even more. I have always respected the difficulty of NBA betting. This year I have not gotten my legs under me yet but I am working on it. Sure I won 15 loss 24, but I can turn things around really quick. Coolguy the last thing I want to say is even though I feel you are in my thread with negative intentions, I still want to wish you well with your wagering and I hope you have a wonderful day.