Originally posted on 11/11/2016:

It is because you have forgotten us. You have forgotten the men and women whom you sent to war for a decade. It is for forgetting everyday 20 of us commit suicide. It is for forgetting what sacrifices have been made for this land. It is for forgetting the beauty of this wonderful country. You ignore our flag being burned and rationalize it instead of denouncing it.

You pass judgement on me when you see me homeless in downtown Denver, you make audible disgust sounds when you see me vote wearing a Trump shirt, you are so busy judging your own character in comparison to Donald Trump and everyone else in this world to feel superior that you miss the wisdom right in front of your nose. If you truly care about this country and want to be a leader, you better put a flag on your porch so when I walk by hungry and cold, I know you haven't forgotten.

I don't care what Obama has done, he gets a rating of 0% for allowing that to occur (flag burning). He is allowing his supporters to spit in the face of my brothers and sisters who laid down their lives for him to hold that office.

The best part is some of those protesters are the same ones that would shame Colin Kaepernick for not standing for the flag. I don't know if its comical or sad that YOU white elites and supposed leaders in your communities do not see the bat signal for help. Corruption is running rampant and he is asking for help.

This country has been black and white for a long long time now and you aren't going to run good ole boy police corruption or train young men and women to discriminate without true patriots not hearing that call. It should be investigated to the fullest and accountability/justice should be served. I would tell him to find a true patriot in the future so as not to disrespect the flag but as is clearly obvious now, there aren't many out there in leadership positions today so what the fuk is he supposed to do?

All of these policies such as ACA and immigration etc etc that all of you much smarter than I discuss are pointless until we decide to come to the table and stand United under 1 flag again.
Enough of the bullshit, if you don't like this land then get the fuk out and never return. Give that land to someone who will appreciate it and defend it.

You will never be a leader in this country when you forget where you came from.. or if you forget those who paid for it with their lives. You can slaughter the sheep, take them for your elaborate coats of money, eat them up in your schemes, build yourselves high on their backs, but know this the shepherd WILL return and requires an accounting for all that has been sacrificed.

RIP Alvarez + Rogers warriors whom saw battle and were left behind by America. Nothing but a news clipping now and judgements on their character. Here is their true judgements, best two american men you would ever want next to you in a foxhole. Their spirit will never die. They are etched in the stars forever and always a part of me.