Originally posted on 10/27/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
saw a poll with clinton with 14 point lead......... that can't be right......... some of these polls have big holes in them.

not a fan of either candidate........

i will say trump is hanging in very well - it seems - in key swing states like ohio, florida, north carolina, iowa etc.

unfortunately he needs a bit more to win............ pennsylvania would be the simplest way but he's way behind there... colorado and i think some small stuff also would work. haven't noticed a colorado poll on RCP but i think it's bad there too.

i think donald had the chance to pick up some black votes and less likely but maybe some hispanic votes but has completely blown it by his attitude.

donald picking up hispanic votes might seem laughable but ted cruz who was also in favour of very very tight security - wall? - on the mexican border won a senatorial race in texas.
2 days ago the ABC poll had Hillary up by 12 pts. Today it has her up by 6. Think about what a huge move 6 pts is - now explain why there was such a move. You can't because the poll is utterly meaningless in the first place.

The gaps run from Hillary up 15 to Trump up 1 and all of them are opinion polls, which is to say, meaningless.

Trump has the message, the crowds, and the stamina. Hillary has important friends in the media. Trump landslide is on.