Originally posted on 09/17/2016:

UNBELIEVABLE! I HAVE MY MONEY OF 17.500,- EURO!!!!!!!!!!

Today, after more than 4 months and after very, very many e-mails I decided that know every day I will write an e-mail to 1XBET and I will not stopping to writing e-mails before I got my money. So I asked 1XBET again, why I canīt payout my money and they answered the first time accidentally NOT: Your data is under verification now, please, wait for the answer (as they answered in the last 20 e-mails). Today, they answered: Your account is under the verification. As soon as your account is verified you will get the answer by the e-mail. At the moment you can use your account only for placing bets.

So, I told them that I canīt placing bets, because I canīt login into my account. They answered the same sentences again, then I wrote my last e-mail again and after this e-mail they answered: Dear user. You can withdraw your funds. Then I can make 7 withdrawals of 2.500 Euro!!!!

Unbelievable, my money is into my skrill account, now! I donīt know why today I can withdraw my money. I can only say THANK YOU to BILL DOZER from SBR that you tried it again and again and again to help me and that you believed what I told you!

Thank you very much for your help and for your patience for me!

BEST REGARDS FROM AUSTRIA,
tbet