Originally posted on 08/16/2016:

Im so tired of guys on the left who buy into how evil Hillary is. U are feeding right into the biggest cunning men in our societies hatchet job. Not one single conviction on a 20 year hatchet job. These are two bad candidates blah blah blah. Im voting Gary Johnson blah blah blah. The rights hatchet job began when Hillary tried to provide healthcare for our country, something that no country that has it, would want to swap for our profit laden greedy system. Ask a Canadian if they rather have ours. Ask a Frenchman or German. Not one of them would rather have our shit system. She gets embarassed by her husband and sticks by her family and works it out. Embarrassed at the highest of levels. Fellas i have learned thru life that when Fox News screams the loudest this is for one reason and one only and that is to line the pockest of a precious few. Stop with this nonsense that Hillary is the bogey man. U seen for eight years how these power hungry dirtbags have stalled almost everything Obama wanted to accomplish. (record history level filibusters) U seen for eight years how these dirtbags and Kenneth Star tried to halt everything Bill Clinton tried to do. They do this for one reason and one only and that is to make the country miserable so they can get in power to once again help a handful of people who don't fuking need it. These same asshole who consistently lied us into war and lied to us like Saddam was a big player involved. They said he had stock piles of WMD and knew they were lying. These same assholes after Bush first 4 years were playing the fear game with the color codes and their very own homeland security head outed them for this cunning nonsense. (of course this shit works just look in this thread) They outed one of our very own CIA operative because her husband said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. It goes on and on but somehow they got bright people believing that Hillary is the bogey man. I don't know how cunning assholes who have been wrong (lied)about everything have convinced bright people these alleged fact. Again i was on the Trump bandwagon but that was short lived. To see this asshole standing at a podium trying to convince people he is intelligent has become a complete joke unless u are borderline retarded. Heck Ross Perot was a decent guy and didn't embarrass himself like this. Stop with this Hillary hate these con men have driven into your minds because it is working. Im not a big fan of hers and rather have seen Elizabeth Warren on the top of the ticket but this is what we got. This is a hardcore intelligent decent woman who has with stood this hatchet job longer than anyone else and has survived. That i applauded her for because i know what these scumbags really want and it is the same shit they got in NC, La, and Kansas. More tax breaks for the rich and trickle down economics that help a handful of people and ruin the rest of your state. This isn't hard to see. 2000 accusations and not one sticking.