Originally posted on 07/18/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Same old line. " we cant afford 4 more years".

Tell us why trump will be better. Trump wants to isolate america and his speakers are up on the podium telling us they want america to be cop again. Fukking morons.
Well for me backing Trump -

1) Putting America first over other Countries that don't even appreciate us is a very good start...

2) Making sure America doesn't continue to get screwed over by other Countries on trade and other things works for me... Maybe for once America can have money coming in and not out all the time.

3) Securing the borders with a wall and banning Muslims temp... will make America a little safer for you and me . Nothing wrong with securing our borders a little tighter during these times of Islamic terrorism threats that are pending..,.... Slowing down illegal immigration and keeping it in check is also a good thing for America to stay America..

4) Lastly and most importantly Trump will find a way to defeat radical Islam and ISIS so we all don't have to walk with one eye open in public places.. It's clear to me this terrorist thing is only getting worse under the Obama administration.. Change and American might needs to take over and Trump is the man for that job to protect us all..

5) Trump is running to try and make America Safe and Great Again and that sounds good to me.. With Hillary I'm not sure why she is running at all to be honest?.. Seems to be nothing more then a puppet clone of Obama so far, certainly deceptive and lazy when in office already.. (RED FLAG).. I think she is running for selfish reasons and not Country is the feeling I get from her in other words...

IN ON TRUMP!!!!! He's the dog with the least amount of fleas in all truth...