Originally posted on 06/19/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
Well, an ad on the radio for Nuegenics, a man supplement, says every generation is losing testosterone.
Maybe we are turning into pussies.

To respond to your meme. You know how I demand respect in here? The same should be of everyone.
No one is better than the other. We are all created equal. When the world starts being on an equal
level and shows respect for one another, only then will there be hope for us.

It's not that we are turning into pussies, it's showing respect for your fellow man.

Call me one to my face, they won't be saying shit for awhile.
pussies in the sense that everyone is easily offended. Not everyone of course. I wasn't being literal just as when Trump wasn't being about Mexicans. Its called making a point.

Could you imagine if Trump attended Reverend Wright's church for 20 years spewing hatred towards America? Or if Trump started his campaign in the living room of a convicted terrorist? Obama did all those things. But that's ok. Perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with Obama's character.

Trump said things and my feelings got hurt. Waaaa.

None of you liberals call out these disgusting thugs who attack Americans who attend a Trump event. Or those that burn American flags. These animals get a free pass with liberals because Trump said things and my feelings were hurt.

So many are so friggen offended when Trump says shit about someone or makes fun of someone. Its funny because they're the same people who call Trump the most disgusting things and make fun of his skin, hair and whatever. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Not too long ago, a person who spoke his mind was admired. Now he's racist and he must not he allowed to speak. SJW's and feminists are largely to blame.

Thanks to these morons ...

... people accept participation trophies, affirmative action (reverse racism), lying and incompetent politicians as the new normal.

Everyone is so easily offended nowadays. It's sickening. A society in decline. That is also why Trump must be the next president. To help stop the insane political correctness bullshit that is a cancer in society.