Originally posted on 05/13/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
Lol.. Well my 10+ units won tonight puts me at 20+ units on the year. I will not disappear. Ever. I was down -25 units within the first 4-5 days of the MLB season. I didnt disappear. I grinded back to +20+ units at some point and then found myself back down about -8 units or so.. Grinded my way back to +10 units before tonight and with a huge night tonight, now up 20+ units. I am here for the long haul and the fact you act like i am a flash in the pan is utterly ridiculous. I am on the same team as you man. I am fighting the bookie. I have nothing against you and i never will. I just dont know why you have such an issue because i didnt like houston tonight and liked the sox. I promise i will not be coming into your thread in the future to bash your picks because thats not who i am. The only reason i even bothered tonight was because of what YOU said to me. I have always been in favor of you and your picks. Lets just forget about tonight and try to make money together. If you cant agree with me then go fukk yourself. I am not trying to sit here and argue with you anymore. BOL.
You just don't get it man. Congrats on being 20+ units but it took you 460 plays in a month and a half to get there. That's a little over $4 per play profit. Before last night you were at 10+ units in 445+ plays which puts you at a little under $2.25 per play. Now let's look at Coiners strategy of betting the number. He is 30+ units profit but it only took 160 plays for somewhere around $20.60 per play. (Assuming $100 per play). Who's strategy seems to be working better?

Let's assume you both spend 2 hours of work to research and make your picks. You make your 15 picks that you seem to average and he makes his 6 or so that he seems to average. You make $60 ($4 per game profit on average). He makes $120 ($20 per game based on his average). So he is making $60 per hour while you are at $30 and he is taking on significantly less risk. Before last night you are actually at about $34 per day which puts you at $14 per hour of work compared to his $60.

Maybe instead of going into every thread touting yourself and arguing with everyone that is on the other side of your plays you should learn bankroll management because right now in terms of profit/play he is killing the book and before your lucky night you were doing no better then collecting the interest a bank would have given you on a savings account. (Except the bank interest is a guarantee)