Originally posted on 04/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
Josh was a good guy I think. He was slightly autistic for his age. Trying to challenge somebody for bragging rights was pretty retarded also. This place would be much more fun without the autistic non-betting stuff.
There will be peace in the Middle East now up in this Beast.. No one challenging anyone anymore for forum bragging rights.. Hope it doesn't get boring. Josh brought absurd attitude, absurd ego, absurd criticism toward others whom ever doubted his plays.. Very comical at times and sometimes slightly disturbing and annoying...

"BOOM that's how I do it", "I'm the best", "watch me work".. me me me me me me... etc.. etc... bla bla bla..

It was cool when we were both winning and posting though a few months ago, it was a free ride for everyone.. Unfortunately we both cooled off a bit in the last few months.. I began to notice him catching heat from the newbies and regs for his lack luster play lately.. He was getting flamed and broke. He then crossed the line and paid the price for going after Plekzs mom..

Now he's selling girly scooters and went tout on twitter praying someone signs up and pays the $50 monthly pick fee thru paypal...

He'll be back under a different account name if banned in time.. I really thought he just got an infraction and got butt hurt.. If that's the case he'll be back for the next event..