Originally posted on 04/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
If I understand correctly, if you were posting at another forum that B-I was in distress while a moderator here. .. again, if that is TRUE...
Then I can understand guys here being upset.
I think most MEN would have resigned their position with SBR as a form of protest, especially if they were as well -off as you are financially.
If I am wrong, I apologize. But if I am correct, and a man/guy here did that, they would have to change their handle at the very least, as we would have abused a man to no end.
I know you're not up to speed with much of anything that goes on at the forum, regardless of the topic, so I'm going to let the gender based attempt at an insult slide. I'm also going to let slide the fact that I in fact ceased working here for over a year after all this shit went down and only returned after a very sweet public and private appeal by John to return.

I never gambled at BetIslands. I was never allowed to based on where I live. The only positive thing I ever said about that book was that I wish I could take part in some Thanksgiving special they were running one year as it was a really good bonus and Aussie books don't tend to offer those. I'm also not privy to what happens when it comes to sponsors, sponsor negotiations, sponsor anything. My only contact with them is if I happen to be a client there - ie bet365 before they even got a banner here, Pinny, 5Dimes and used to be the Greek - or if I need to discuss a complaint with them.

There was another forum that I was posting at at the time. Not even sure if it's still around although I'm still friendly with many from there on my personal FB page. The majority of people posting there were not only pro gamblers who are a gazillion times smarter than me, but they have a heap more experience with gambling in CR and the person who was running BetIslands. The majority of them were also banned from SBR before I even started to work here.

In my very limited experience with start up CR books, I said that I was starting to get the sense that something wasn't right with BI. Just from everything I was reading on the forum and putting 2 and 2 together. I had no attachment to either the person running it nor did I have money stuck there as it turns out other staff did who continued to pump it up like the best book ever because they were hoping to get paid. I said what I said THERE and not HERE because 1. I can't even post a smiley face here without people going off on a tangent and 2. most importantly I knew that those people would have a very good idea if I were on the right track or not.

There was nothing sinister, no insider knowledge, etc. And anyone - ANYONE - who tries to say otherwise or claim that I had anything to do with pumping up that fukking book is full of it. The proof is on this forum. I NEVER post anything positive about a book I haven't played at and had a good experience with. Screw that. So why Shortstop suddenly made a thread calling out myself and Bill Dozer in the title regarding BetIslands is beyond me. He didn't get banned for this thread despite the blatant slander and bullshit. He got banned when he decided to litter other areas of the forum with his venom. When ANY poster does that regardless of which staff member it's towards, they're gone. I have zero issue dishing it right back in the thread in which it's started but to muck up the forum with crap just to be a troll looking to be banned... well ciao ciao and good luck in the future.

Hope that helps you understand why this WOMAN acted like she did and this will be the last I comment about BetIslands as those who have paid attention for how many years are surely sick to bloody death of hearing me repeat myself now.

Oh and every staff member other than myself - all MEN - ran scared and either posted under other handles or didn't post at all while I copped it every which way. Under my REAL NAME. So yeah, forgive me if I don't consider what a man would or should do as the epitome of how I should live my life.

S xo