Originally posted on 03/15/2016:

Mike I'm not gonna get into a big debate because you obviously don't know much. That debt been racked up is a HUGE problem for many ( myself not included). Has more to do with society pressure and college becoming such a huge industry these days that gets kids to commit who are not right for it , don't have any true path , goals , or ambitions aside from just getting a diploma. Been many of greatest entrepreneurs, and most successful people on this earth who never spent a day in college do some research!

Now a smart man or one isn't cut out for the "structured" thing can still find ways to make decent means ( legally yes lol) and more than the avg college grad makes in a year without the 100k debt or more right outta the gate. It's a business 1st and foremost and yes even many employers now demanding you have a degree to do a menial job someone without could do just as easy with half a brain , bit of leadership skill, experience among things. The degree is way overcelebrated by many and just another way to ambush the dumb and weak to make $$$. Have fun paying off that 250k loan when managing Sears upon graduation

Figured I would throw out a couple names to prove point if you are too lazy Mike. Just for starters Bill Gates and Rush Limbaugh no college degree. Pretty much squashes your "jealousy " theory . Highly doubt Gates is jealous of anyone in the biz or fat bank account dept anyhow lol. And those are just 2 and only 2 that are household names the list is endless in many walks of life.