Originally posted on 03/20/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
The Black Lives Matter movement is a terrorist organization. They advocate the killing of law enforcement officials which is enough to have them officially labeled by the US govt as a terrorist group. They take great pride in disrupting activities of daily living as well as numerous other anti-social activities. Despite unprecedented actions by our government, black people are not finding "success and happiness" here in America. I agree that black lives matter. It is time to put forward a new strategy in dealing with black people who live in America and are dissatisfied with their station in life. Immigrants from Latin America, South America, Europe and Asia have all been able to integrate themselves into American life with little difficulty and identify themselves as Americans with roots in a previous land. Black Americans insist on being identified as African-Americans and not Americans. This is their choice to do so and they have by all objective methods and standards been unable to integrate into American culture. I propose that we repatriate black people back to their ancestral homelands in sub-Saharan Africa. It is time to drop the "American" part of African-American and send these poor souls back to the place that most of their ancestors were forcefully taken from. This may seem like a radical proposal but it is definitely one whose time has come. Black Lives Matter movement would do far more good in say the Congo than here in America. Our govt will not label BLM as a terrorist group despite having all the hallmarks of a terrorist group. I feel it is our duty to help make black lives better by sending every single one back to Africa. DNA testing will enable us to determine which tribe they are most compatible with and Americans can designate part of their tax refund to help with the resettlement costs. God knows we have wasted billions of dollars on programs designed to uplift our black brethren with virtually nothing but overcrowded prisons to show for our efforts. As a Christian I can no longer ignore the plight of these poor people. There are conditions with such a generous offer of help. Just one...never return to the US in exchange for real freedom and a birth certificate that lists Africa instead of the repressive US as your place of birth.
What does your bleeding Christian heart say we do with the Native Americans since they cant seem make it here either and its annoying when they complain about sports mascots? Maybe we can just send them to Mexico...I mean, they're all the same color and were here before the Europeans showed up. Maybe they can bond over that.

Get out of here with that garbage that black people dont want to be considered Americans. We are entitled asshole Americans just like everybody else here.

How about you leave and go back to whatever country your ancestors came from and the rest of us stay.