Originally posted on 02/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
IDK? All I do know is Silva certainly won 2 rounds, then 2 other rounds were reasonably close, Bisping clearly won 1 round IMO....

I look at who did more damage in the fight and it was clearly Silva with knock downs and the peppering of Bispings face constantly and making it bleed out like a gutted pig.. I honestly thought Silva was going to get that decision and it didn't matter to me who got it at that point with my split bets going either way.. I didn't have betting blinders on in other words..

Bisping was the aggressor though most of the fight but was not the more effective striker.. Hell, he even knocked his mouth piece out with a strike and nearly finished him with a knee.. I don't think it's a robbery but I do think it should have gone for Anderson Silva..

If this fight would have taken place in Brazil and not England Silva would have KO'd Bisping for sure..

I don't hate Bisping, I still think he is out of his mind if he thinks he's gonna win the title like he says on the show..
That jumping knee that Silva landed is what really busted Bisping up and got him bleeding like crazy. And it was kind of a fluke to begin with as Bisping wasn't paying attention as he was trying to get his mouthpiece back from the ref, but in no way was that a 10-8 round becasue of that knee at the very end. As far as Bisping's striking goes, he did stun Silva in the first and get him wobbled and then in second round he dropped Silva which is more than the LARGE majority of Silva's previous opponents can say.