Originally posted on 01/16/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
good luck pool. Unfortunately im a coward and only dare to took NE on the ML.
Bangin my head also that I didnt take seattle ML when they had value.
About that Denver pick, arent you afraid of choke artist manning? He could pretty much exploit that suspect secondary but if the pressure gets to him early and often and throws couple of ints im afraid they wont bench him.
You should be good on the Pats ML. Feels like one of those games where KC backers are going to scratch their head and wonder how they outsmarted themselves into betting against Brady/Belicheck at home in the playoffs coming off a bye. I may throw some on the ML as well.

Sure I'm worried about Manning in the cold, Manning in a playoff game, Manning at his age. But I'm worried about the other side of every bet I make. I honestly think the books hung a bad line on this game. I think they might agree, as it was off and on yesterday. They don't want to bump it up to ten where it belongs as leaving six through ten open as a middle is a gigantic window. I simply don't see where Pittsburgh gets their points from. Those other receivers are good, but most of the reason they're good is because Antonio demands so much attention. This would be a totally different game with a healthy Pittsburgh team, but this version is going to have a hard time competing with anyone. Let's not forget that even healthy, they've looked like trash for three and half out of the last four games.