Originally posted on 08/22/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
I'll keep saying until it doesn't need to be said, but your liberal logic isn't going to work.

Everything has been discussed and you are clearly wrong, as I said, a child on sesame street could figure this out. That is not an exaggeration. You misspoke by making some ridiculously absurd comparison and tried to back it up with nothing but nonsense. Repeating your nonsense with emoticons after isn't going to change the facts; you're wrong.
Don't kid yourself brooksy, you're going to keep saying "liberal logic" simply because you like saying it and pretending it applies. More power to ya, just don't expect us to take ya seriously when you just stamp your feet up and down and declare you're right. I suppose to someone like yourself who is only looking for a chance to prove to himself that he's right, the actual facts are obscured...good thing you don't need them eh?

Feel free to keep chiming in about how I'm wrong, dumb, ridiculous, etc...until you can prove it, looks like you're only impressing bobbo and yourself; not two opinions I'm particularly worried about

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Fixed that for ya Jay.
yup, you being on the side that you're always right makes the other side (Jay's) correct...good to see you guys bury the hatchet and agree on something, and good to see you acknowledge your limitations bobbo; maybe next you can start working on them