Originally posted on 06/17/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
This guy is one of the biggest jerkoffs on this site. He tries to act classy, but he's still a bitch in my book. I remember a couple of months ago he said he was going to talk to samball9 and other moderators to get me banned. oooh..scary tough guy..he had me shivering there.lol..he was trying hard to get me kicked out of his fairy tale land because I supposedly angered the princess that much..just a lil bitch if you ask me.

Dipshit if I wanted to ban you a couple months ago I could have done it myself(let me know if you need me to explain it to you). I swear, just because you spent a little while locked up you act like it is now a requirement to be a moron. I couldn't care less if you were here, there or any other place you decide to spread you brokedikk begging routine around here or any other forum.

And you can talk about my fairy tale land all you want. You may want to look into one yourself. I'd wager if we stack my life and your life side by side anyone with a semi-functioning brain would choose mine. Your such a brokedick scumbag you have to resort to stealing $100 bucks from people thru the old transfer me money on 5Dimes scam. So here you sit calling me a bitch when your such a deadbeat you cannot even support your own losing habit. So get your "hustle" on and see who you can scrub $100 from next time you degenerate piece of trash, I'm sure if you try hard enough someone will throw you a few coins.