Originally posted on 06/03/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
After another weekend with it, I'm officially off the wagon. Shit is vastly overrated. Always wake up ashamed of opening my god damned mouth. Too much regret to really look back on all of it nostalgically.

Although i'm pretty much past my drug prime, actually experiencing something a la psilo/cid/demetry has always proved worth the $ spent.

Staying up strung out left me with tons of wild stories. But Blow/speed/e have all hindered much more than assisted my endeavors.

Chasing the dragon and xanny/alcohol fueled nights left me with huge gaps in my own personal history. Cringe inducing when I think of all the times I can't remember.

A little pot, a cocktail or two, surrounding myself with loved ones and good conversation is tops these days.

I do think everyone should experience whatever they feel comfortable exploring, guilt free. We got insignificant time here, shame to waste it not doing you.
quitting is for losers!!!!!!!!! call your dealer and quit being such a pussy.............. that golden hi is right around the corner for you.......

seize the mother f'n moment......

you'll have obama callin' you on the phone and callin you a f'n hero in no time!!!!!!!