Originally posted on 05/02/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by aylos84 View Post
I'm sure these books have owners who don't want to see money flying out the door through poor/ slack trading and in this thread I've given the owners of pinnacle/ cris a big heads up as to significant trading errors within their operations. Whether they decide to use this information or not is down to their own intelligence/ how much they value money.

I'm giving them a 2 day grace period until the conference semifinals begin to sort their shit out and get their house in order because after that I'm going back to past posting and seeking every advantage possible. That as a bettor is my job.

If I was running a book offering in play making sure that prices are taken down at the end of timeouts would be the #1 priority for any trader. I would never cancel any wager taken after a timeout because "in play" wagering is just that. And if the trader is too preoccupied by the risk management side to notice the games have started then I would pay a local trader to assist and make sure this is done. Taking 10/5/5 and having games up 45 seconds after timeouts have ended is amateur/ bush league.
You just proved my point. You actually have no moral problem with taking shots at them and benefiting from it. Your asking them to keep the winnings was so clearly a self serving ploy to try to actually get something out of them.

Then you try to come here and paint yourself as the martyr