Originally posted on 11/26/2014:

Anyone believing his version is 100% truth, is a pure dummy. Let me quickly surmise what this coward Wilson just said in his recent interview.

1) Michael Brown attack him first because he didn't want to comply to his demand. So Brown initiated the first confrontation, Really? Brown just committed a crime, if anything the first thing he would probably did was try to run. What do criminals do after committing a crime, they try to get away from the cops and not try to confront them a get caught. And any idiotic with an IQ of 50 or higher even knows that.

2) Michael Brown punched Wilson in the Face, after that he somehow reached for the Officers gun. Do guys have any idea how insanely hard it is to grab a cops gun from his waist while he is still sitting in his patrol car?

3) And lastly, Michael Brown after already being shot several times continue to advance toward Wilson like he was He-Man. Who in their right mind would continue to advance toward some spraying bullets at you. Even a sociopath killer or Jihadist would do that, without a weapon of their own.

Okay, now here's what I think happened. Wilson saw two blacks dude walking in middle of the street obstructing traffic as he was leaving a scene he just responded to. Wilson probably said "get off the street you f..king N..ger" preceded by Michael Brown telling Wilson to "f..k off". Wilson then rolled down his window and got closer to Brown as the two continue to exchange words. Wilson finally decides to show this guy who's boss and grabbed him by the neck, Brown who was trying to get away from the choke decided to punched him. As Brown was running away, Wilson tried to discharge his weapon from a sitting position in the car and a bullet is fired. Wilson finally gets out of the car manages to hit a fat slow running Michael Brown trying to get away. Brown who's fat and probably exhausted decides to give up with his hands up. Wilson who's still heated from that initial punch and obviously wasn't thinking clearly, decided unload on this guy. This kind of "In the heat of the moment killings" happens every single day in America, by people who happens to be armed with somekind of deadly during a heated confrontation with another person.

Let me be clear, I could careless for that thug Michael Brown. What I do not like seeing is the police being above the law. If me or you did the same thing, we would be doing 25 to life. And this is why people are protesting, they are not protesting for that thug.