Originally posted on 10/16/2014:

Hi to all.

After months and months of waiting for NOTHING, last week I've finally decided to take our fate in my hands (many times I wrote here that I will NEVER give up until I get my money back!). Thanks to an acquaintance, with very important connections in Australia, I finally got in contact with some Australian people that have the power to do something in this situation. And by "something" I mean A LOT!

I cannot say too much, I was advised not to reveal any details here, because Peter and Graeme are clearly reading this forum, and in past we gave them too much information.

Please don't ask me anything, I don't want to risk any information leaking.

Be patient. And don't expect any update soon, is an important task that requires some time just to start. After all the tassels are put in place, I will probably need some info (Canbet account number, owed amount, deposited amount, personal data, screenshots etc.) from everyone of you that wants to be part of this money-back action.

I will let you know what I need (on this thread), as soon it will be needed. But not right now.

P.S. Please don't send me PM's with questions. I will not answer. I don't want to take any risk, so you have to be patient and wait for my future updates.