Originally posted on 09/07/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Nice win Cent...very well played.

Regarding the hand, it was simply poetic justice. Tripe likes to talk smack he can't back up, as he's trailed me on annual leaderboard from January 1st through today. Waves gets enjoyment from slow rolling smack talking chumps.
Yeah....AA vs A9 happens 4-handed, not much to be done about it; actual non-Zynga poker players know this. What really sets you apart in your idiocy is the slow rolling the whole time; first stalling with KK preflop to call an all in (I wasn't in the hand, just another bobbo angle-shoot to try to stall to a higher place when not hand for hand), then stalling to call my all in holding AA. Nobody (not even you) is so stupid they can't figure out how to mash the call button with KK or AA...you're just a slowrolling dumbass who can't play poker worth a damn, and has to resort to shooting every angle he can to try to emulate the success of others

But hey, being a hypocritical, inconsistent, angle-shooting douche is kind of your thing, right? If you can't be good at anything anyone else values, might as well try to excel in whatever you can manage I suppose. Just make sure you're more careful the next time you make up criteria for success; I would hate to have to take more of your points to introduce you to reality like I did with your little "BROI" nonsense