Originally posted on 08/23/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Tried to send a nude that you requested Patrick Bateman but you aren't allowed to receive PM's.

Big update fellas.... loading, Might take awhile... Have a couple of funny vids. (phone conversation) with the 19 year old.

So fellas.... I met up with this new 21 year old tonight. I had a very awesome time with her! She was so much fun to be around and... talk etc. I thought she was having an amazing time too. She didn't even hint she was having a bad time... or anything. Unfortunately... I didn't get even a kiss. Kinda a downer. But... honestly... it was just cool just meeting her. I hope to see her again... but probably not. She told me to text her if I made it home safe.... but she never texted back. Regardless... I knew it was a long shot to get anything from her. A hug is all I could get. At least part 1 is done. I'm so drunk right now... fukking A. I didn't get any... and I'm still happy as fuk

The girl was so friendly... super cute... and smelled amazing! Wore a skirt and everything... and I couldn't score. She was amazing though!!! I hope to hear from her again. I'm an old fuk now... oh well

Now it's onto Saturday at 1PM. Hopefully something good happens.
Beautiful baby blues, high cheekbones and stunningly white teeth. Wow...and she's not bad either.