Originally posted on 07/20/2014:

I have some follow up videos from Day 15 & some video updates from my final day there. I'll unlock the videos when I'm done posting the summary.
But 1st some Acknowledgments where they are due:
Vegas 39: still thinks Jayvegas is a broke dikk fukk but, supported me by keeping his wise ass-remarks to himself. I had a video ready where I gave smokes to an 80 year old homeless guy while asking him if he was Vegas39's son?! I deleted it when Vegas checked in. Much appreciated 39 & Jayvegas understands that its business as usual now that I've brought my brokk a$$ back to Canada.

Swiftyj: I'm honoured that your final post was in my thread. Never heard of ya pal.

Antgauldieri: showed up on Day 1 & then never revisited the site. WTF?

Opie: I throw this guy Shout outs throughout the entire trip & the rich penetrate Only checked in to complain that I took too long to respond? How could the lowly Jayvegas expect the the great & Almighty Opie to find time for his little blog? lol. We're here to make a million Opie, not to talk to stragers on the internet 20 hours a day. I'm just happy that the greatest SBR poster of all time stopped By to support my endeavours.

Sammy Odom: Wish you could have thrown a few more picks my way. sorry for cursing you out in one of the nighttime videos. I was drunk!

High3rel3ment: Sharp Gambler, sharp guy & made me sharper with each post!

Libanesse:We're gonna find out who you are buddy. One if these days.

The Giant: I Always love reading this guys posts & I think seaweed has returned, as Pat Bateman.

Green Hippo: with the offer to upgrade my living situation & the words of encouragement I can safely say.....I still can't wait to wash this guys mouth out with a toilet brush! Even though he doesn't respect people with limited bankrolls, I have always thought this guy was cool as $hit & would like to have drinks & gamble with this kid any day of the week. He picks winners too & I could use some of those picks next trip.

Darrell74: his info in my thread is always welcomed & always helpful.

ItsmeMrMatt: as far as picking winners is concerned, this guy is unmatched. Even when he was on the opposite side he still managed to bail me out with that Jays bet. Love this guy.

Cotes17:Back to following Cote's thread rather than the other way around. Thanks for visiting the thread, eh!

Unill the end of time: next time we're there, drinks on you!

STAX: my favourite parlay bettor. One of my few regrets was that I didn't have the time everyday to compile everyone's picks & make some big parlay bets. No one & I mean NO ONE picks parlays like this fukkin guy!

Goucho Jake: I don't know much about Jake but, there something about this guy that I like! Hope he visits the thread next time around.

Sledge187: I always love when you stop by. Need more locks next trip!
Love having this guy along for the ride.

Borst: Glad you enjoyed the thread. The blurry vids were not intentional. its a new phone & I'm a bit if a low tech.

Sourtwist: meh.

Unluckyslob: thanks for the picks. You capped a lot better than I did during those three weeks.

Compaqdikk: A wise man only believes 1/2 of what he readsA brilliant man knows which 1/2 to believe.

Boeing Power: The check in from our Hometown track was awesome. Reminded of how nice it was to watch our ponies in the Vegas heat while drinking free beer! $8.50 a pint. Next time we meet in Sin City, drinks are on me!!!

Can kid: thanks for having a hand in helping me meet one of my favorite ball players & favourite gamblers, ON THE SAME DAY!

ParlayinHT: This guy needs a Vegas trip "jayvegas-style" to get his head straight! Hang in there H-Town & next trip we hook up for a sports betting marathon.

Optional: without a doubt one of the top 5 posters on this site. An honour to have him visit the thread. Thanks for trying to help a low-tech post properly

BitemeDOJ: you don't wanna know what the TSA did to me on the way there. They treated me real gentle on the way back! Thanks for the well wishes in the free roll on the final day. Posts like yours are part of the reason I was able to win it!

2 holesin 1: never fukkin heard of ya pal but, I like your style.
Plaza, Paco, Bateman...ninoer,thanks for visiting the thread.
God Bless
FINAL ACKNOWLEGMENTS

D2D
JjGOLD
Many24
FIDEL CA$HFLOW
Cuse0323

Without prejudice & in no particular order these are the sharpest posters at SBR period.

Stay tuned for.......

Bonus videos -
Loshak & the Giant
The Bellagio
Bateman's Family Reunion (no joke)
Exclusive Interview with
JJGold

....also,
The Great Baseball Rookie Card Giveaway
...AND

Formal Apology to Mr. Robert Waves

Trip summary will follow. Bids will be unlocked when summary is complete.