Originally posted on 07/04/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
Glad to see you admit it's both sides large guy.

As far as the influx from our southern border, what more can they do? We put up a fence with border agents.
When they swarm, there's nothing that can be done except process them until we can send them back.

How did they get past the Mexican border? Were they swamped? How did they get bus rides up here?

One of our guys goes through the border and hasn't returned yet. One. Why didn't they stop thousands?
Bus drivers and cops down there probably made out like banditos taking every penny those immigrants had.

I wouldn't care what it costs to send them back, it will save us a lot later on. To take them to bus stations
and let them go wherever in the hope they will report when they get to their destination is bullshit.

ABC news followed an immigrant. She said she was going to Maryland to meet up with family. She gave the
address where she was going. ABC went to the address, she was nowhere to be found.

I don't mind immigrants, do it legally.
I totally agree, and we do not agree on much. As far as I am concerned, they can start shooting illegals trying to illegally cross the border. The way things are going in the Middle East, our troops can use the practice. That would put a stop to all of this. Texas may do exactly that. They are thinking about sending out the National Guard. If Obama tries to stop them, he will lose that argument. If he dares set foot in Texas, he will be shot dead. He is hated that much in Texas. The fact is, as long as these illegals are allowed to cross, you are going to get idiots like King Mayan, who is probably an illegal himself, defending illegals. Illegals should be sent back immediately. They are NOT important to our society. What IS important is for the U.S. to start taking care of it own people who are here legally. You know that the Blacks must be furious at "Borther" Obama for deserting them and spending millions of dollars to help the illegals who basically just walk across the border. Illegals cost Americans many jobs because illegals will do it cheaper. One would think that the unions would be going ballistic about this. I guess they take their lead from Obama, who apparently does not care about the legal citizens of this country. It is time that people stand up to the illegals and the fools like King Mayan who post in here. It is time to start taking care of our own. Like I said, I blame BOTH parties. Unfortunately the Democrats are in bed with the illegals, so it may take a Republican to actually get things started and find a middle ground. I suggest Senator Rubio, who seems to have the most level head regarding this situation. It is time to stop spending money on foreigners. Screw them. I do not want to hear about all the poor people in 3rd world powers. I do not want to hear about the poor Arab murderers, the poor Hispanic murderers, or anyone else except those in need who are citizens of this country. The terrorists and gang members should be shot on sight. No trials. No nothing. Just gun these arseholes down and watch how quickly the situation changes. These animals who control others must be dealt with. If you are not sure where they are, simply wipe out the entire neighborhood. Sorry about the innocent deaths, but that has never stops these animals, so why should we worry. Americans are #1. The rest of the world is #2. It is that simple. If you do not agree with that, don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.