Originally posted on 06/29/2014:

It amuses me when people so fiercely identify with labels: I'm a liberal! I'm a conservative!

Here's the deal: When you don't even have to ask or hear from somebody what side of a particular issue they're on because you already know, then be assured that individual has long ago sold their brain & soul to the group-think sheepdom of whatever label they so fiercely identify with.

How about this? Instead of marching in lockstep with all the idealogues/demagogues that exist on both sides of liberalism and conservatism, how about thinking about issues on their own separate merit/deficiency level and making an informed decision about each particular social issue; sure, we all have inherent tendencies to lean "left" or "right" (based on nature/nuture factors, and that's OK) but, if one approached each issue with an intellectual integrity, it'd be next to impossible to always line up on the side of either liberal or conservative (which those in the sheepdom always manage to do).

I'm for drug & gambling legalization...pro-choice...and some form of universal healthcare. Am I a liberal?
But wait... I'm also pro-death penalty, want comprehensive immigration reform that includes a lockdown of our borders, against gay marriage (proper civil unions can be constructed), and don't want the government running that healthcare. Am I a conservative?

Actually, neither: I'm just a guy that thinks for himself and isn't a slavering fanboy to any of these provocateurs --- Coulter is as useless to me as Michael Moore. People of their ilk are nothing but intellectually dishonest flamethrowers that, while adding to their bank accounts, add next-to-nothing of substantive (positive) value to society.

In fact, if they were just benign-money-making-dishonest douchebags... who would really care? The vitriol towards them is a consequence of the control both a Moore and Coulter have over their slobbering (read:dumbfukk) sheepdom; for that sheepdom then proceeds forward as a collective in the body politic to hinder, hurt and prevent actual beneficial public policy.

And, oh yeah... again, I wouldn't fukk Coulter w/ttwarrior's dikk (if he even has one)