Originally posted on 06/09/2014:

In the first half Lebron attacked the rim relentlessly, even when he wasn't getting any calls, he kept attacking all half. Starting the second half, knowing the Spurs would adjust their defense, he stopped driving, and starting shooting jumpers, he had all three of his three pointers in the second half as well. He dominated the game by playing two completely different styles of games, and he did it against the best coach in the game, and a great team. Not only is Lebron James the best basketball player in the world, he's also the smartest. I feel bad for the haters, they're so busy hating this guy, they're missing out on a once in a generation type of player. I was never a Michael Jordan fan, in fact I usually rooted against those Bulls teams, but I also knew I was watching the best player I'd ever seen play the game, and I appreciated being able to watch him do things I didn't think anyone could do. I didn't let my personal feelings about him change my admiration for him, he was the best and I enjoyed watching him, I don't know why Lebron's haters can't do the same with him.