Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21876647'>posted</a> on 05/18/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
and i thank you for turning me onto Brooks DEC...i got it at +1125...but it's the kind of bet you don't pound...a little goes a long way...not likely to offset a hi-likelihood-of-winning play you're actually super confident in and pounding (such as Shlmenko)

also shout out to grabaka for the brooks ML (got it at +801 a few hours ago)...that i'm sure you were on as well...but again a little going a nice long way...not something you're likely to risk anything substantial...so no way hitting a nice flier like this is going to offset a bread-and-butter play that goes sour
just some advice. In the future you shouldn't take a play like Brooks by Dec. It's not worth the risk when brooks was already +800, the extra +300 is trivial at that point considering at least 2 times last night, the ref could have stopped the fight in favor of brooks. Then add all the times brooks had moments to finish the fight and you should see why brooks by dec is a dangerous play. Better off doing what I did, take brooks ml and then fight goes to decision which was +320. Far less risk especially considering the fight could have been stopped at multiple points by brooks and the decision could have gone either way.