Originally posted on 05/06/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Fact of the matter is I played DS, & will play again if he doesn't continue to back out of annual challenges starting on New Years. I play on my terms, to say that's ducking is ludicrous. Triple needs a poll to make himself feel good, since he's facing a 1400+ deficit in our challenge & will ultimately lose 29k! It's obvious why DS didn't sign up at the start of 2014, he would be facing a 3k+ deficit. These are all facts, that your idiotic poll can't deny chump.
Poor bobby, still missing the basic facts he's been shown countless times. DS invited you to play on just about any terms you wanted, and your only excuse is that winning his points isn't worth posting 2 extra screenshots. I feel good for a variety of reasons, but when it comes to our contest, most of my confidence comes from having observed your play. Lastly, the lead you have over DS is meaningless; he proved that when he has a reason to care about the daily tournaments, he wins more than you do...a 12 month contest would no doubt be the same with the only difference being the size of his lead.

Here's a tip for you bobby: when you make claims that are so easily disproven yet call others idiots, it's very similar to what would happen if you ever sat down at a poker table...you wouldn't be able to find the sucker without a reflective surface