Originally posted on 05/01/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
OK let's call a spade a spade...

You clearly have a really really strange obsession with me. I barely ever even respond to you and yet you keep firing away insults. As if I give a shit what you say or think of me.

Chasing? You realize chasing and betting with house money are the complete opposite, right? So I won about $7300 this year and was down a little on the playoffs and somehow tonight was a chase bet. You've been here a little over four months. I always go big on a play when I believe it's a great bet. This time I was wrong. I've been wrong before but I've nailed a lot of big bets on this site. There's a reason I had so much success the last two years in the playoffs. It's not just because I hit 65% two years ago and over 61% last year. It's because I knew when to go big and hit on those plays.

This time I was on the wrong side. Unlike 99% of bettors I actually take my loss like a man and move on.

So like you said, let's call a spade a spade and agree you have a sick obsession with me. You get so worked up over what I do and yet we've never even met before. Maybe you're just lonely - I don't know what it is. But I'll give you a chance to explain this obsession. If you can't do that then I hope you can at least realize how stupid you look each time you come in here barking out the same shit day after day.
I'm not obsessed at all with you. You started this talking shit about the Wizards play I had like a week ago calling me a Fukin amateur. I then sent you actual tickets, involving actual money and never heard shit back. Go figure. I think you get off on this shit and that's why your here to be honest. I'll never post another single thing here again I promise cause your a fraud and a phony. You got my word on that. You aren't betting but spots plays which lose then you chase it up with a 20x and 30x and for instance tonight 70x non existent chase plays with fake units to tout like your the man. It's pathetic bro. Hang it up already and you still got no right to call Fukin anyone out on this damn forum. If you really need all this attention your seeking you might want to hang up the keyboard and get you some pussy.