Originally posted on 04/24/2014:

You do know that there is also football being played besides all that faking, diving etc.?
Some of you fukks are so penetrating clueless that it's actually becoming scary.

Just because you've seen some players dive to get a penalty-kick doesn't mean shit. They do it to make the best out of the situation. I thought this doesn't need be explained, since it's a sports forum but apparently it does.

If we were talkin about which sport is most notorious for whoring out only to get a call their way, yes then it's definitely football. I can't think of any other sport where players that often make a meal out of tackles.
But still, watch English Premierleague and I assure you won't notice these things, even if someone will make a dive, the overall game is very physical with lots of kicks, injuries etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dSd8761SH8

Only football can bring these kind of sliding tackles, injuries. Not basketball, not NFL, not even ice-hockey. Rugby, maybe yes.
Don't focus only on the 2 dives you saw throughout a 90 minute match and then generalize about a sport in whole and how it's for pussies and whatnot...