Originally posted on 04/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
He is back

Now what??

Why is Mayweather afraid of him???

mayweather is not afraid of anyone in the sense of getting hit, he is afraid to lose his undefeated record. the reason he wants nothing to do with manny is because he knows manny has a great chin so he cannot ko him unless it's lucky like the juiced up jmm, and the main thing is that for every one punch mayweather throws he will get hit 2-3 times by manny. mayweather also has a great chin so the fight will go the distance.

in the final punchstats, manny will have outhit mayweather by 50%, so every 100 punches landed by mayweather, he will get hit 150 times, and the judges will see it. he also knows that everyone hates him so that will play subconsciously into the judges minds, and they will give the benefit of the doubt to manny.

he knows manny is more active than him, just as quick as him, and has more power than him and power in both hands.

mayweather wants absolutely nothing to do with manny until mayweather is broke or going broke and HAS to take the fight.

don't expect them to fight in the next 5 years. i have said this the past 3 years and most people i know are now saying that i was right all along