Originally posted on 02/24/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
You bully by using the power of banning.

You just ban people that you do not like.

People talk about the "battles" that you have won because you win them by banning people so they are never heard from again.

At this forum I post winning bets and you are trying to silence that.

You have not won any battle against me nor will you.
LOL I wish I could ban people because I don't like them. I'd clean house in a split second. I've had guys threaten my life, threaten to slit my kid's throat, swear up and down they "ran a train" on me at the last Bash, call my other job to try to get me fired... they're still posting here. Some of them are even in this thread. If I ban someone - or even give them an infraction - it's because they've violated one or more of SBR's policies. Kids like you give me way too much credit. I have to justify every ban I hand out... if it were simply because "I didn't like them" mgmt would've sacked me years ago. I'm sorry if one of your tout buddies ie pinnajoke got banned. That's the way it works around here. And you DID receive an infraction for the same thing. Like I said when I get home I'll look into why your ass wasn't banned too. Especially after having multiple accounts.