Originally posted on 02/24/2014:

Hey guys - I'm doing an on camera interview tomorrow for the ABC tv piece but we still need more Aussies and guys in London to volunteer too. I totally get why some of you might be reluctant but use a fake name, ask them to blur your face and hide your real voice, whatever it takes for you to feel comfortable while still getting your stories out there. Hell I'm on my son's parent committee for kindy so I'm not thrilled with broadcasting the whole gambling thing especially since I have no cash involved here. And beyond that I'll be exposing my identity to two guys who are by all accounts from those who know them: unsavoury to say the least. But this is worth it... the only hope we have of getting your money is to keep hammering Peter and Graeme every way possible as we have for the past 2 weeks. I can't do this alone and to be honest I shouldn't have to... a major international broadcaster wants to put your stories out so you have a better chance of recovering your money. Help them do that.