Originally posted on 02/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
Of course, there is no such thing as sure win/bet, but I watch soccer 24/7 and hardly miss anything when it comes to top teams. Not saying Im a betting expert but I'd be willing to put my last dollar on Bayern tommorow...I actually like Arsenal as a team and I always get my hopes up they will win a league or something but they always get hammered in big games..and this Bayern team is not fukking around. They are scary good. Arsenal dont know how to defend. Especially at home. Too many young and inexperienced players to give Bayern a fight. Unless a fix comes in beacuse everyone and their mother is gonna bet Bayern here, but thats a whole another story
What if Dante dives in on Oxlade Chamberlain in opening 20 mins and ref decides to send him because of studs up? What happens if a Demichelis situation occurs like last night?

And saying Arsenal dont know how to defend, especially at home, is a bit extreme! They've conceded 2 goals in last 13 home games! Only conceded 2 in their 4 CL home games this season