Originally posted on 02/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
Do you have a problem with hollywood liberals who carry your position and make more money than the majority of executives and several CEO's of companies yet charge the masses crazy prices for their brands or films/concerts?

Wages should not be a political ideology is the point, salary and wages are a COST, nothing more. You're compensated for the value you bring to a particular job. You mistake 'greed' through revenues and profits but don't see the way wages are calculated Thor.

Just to help you out a little more, the Costco business model is very different from that of Wal Mart. I'll have to check, but off top of my head WalMart should inventory around 3.5x the amount per location than Costco so the structure needs to be accounted for. You can't just generalize one hourly worker vs another without taking into account all aspects of an operation.
i don't have a problem with those Hollywood liberals. They help a lot of people. They feel fortunate and give like i do. I don't have to be the richest guy in the cemetery. I don't have a problem with rich people either but i do have a problem with rich people who's wealth was from shady illegal dealings. Like the Bush family and the scum of the earth Dick Cheney.