Originally posted on 02/08/2014:

And just in case anyone might still have faith in these "alleged" crooks that they're doing their best to work through those glitches and will come back with a bigger and better Canbet (as if their silence isn't proof enough)...

What Peter's LinkedIn profile looked like on Jan 25th, 2014:

What you get when you click that same link today:

Instead he now has this one:

So that's where we're at. These guys are trying to erase IGAS from existence, everyone's apparently washed their hands of Canbet and pretend they don't have a clue about it and just like I was told yesterday, we can see from the Results website that this company has appeared to be set up to do exactly what they did with IGAS. Pretty smart of them to have the next company ready to go all while telling you guys to be patient, technical glitches, handing out bullshit deadlines, etc. The part that gets me is that I always thought alleged scammers like this would switch offices or at least change up their website for ffs. It takes some balls + massive arrogance to do what they're doing. And look at the profiles of the main staff they've kept on. These guys could go work at any major Aussie book for decent cash so something's keeping them there. They sure as hell wouldn't be working for free and I suspect they're getting paid more than they would elsewhere. Why else would they stick around?

Although I was pretty sure yesterday, it was confirmed to me today that they knew I was there and are keeping an eye on this thread. I'm sure they're watching elsewhere as well. If by some chance this was all just a big mistake and are working to make things right, they've had more than enough chances to make a statement to SBR or even just pop in this thread. If they're going to be so brazen as to set up shop in the same place, I'm going to keep paying them visits although this time I won't stupidly give them advance notice. I'm also going to contact my lawyer on Monday so he can recommend someone who deals with corporate law to see if there's anything you guys can do in Australia since it seems the UK is no help. If it means I have to stand in court myself on your behalf I will. Oh and I'm waiting for phone calls from someone I spoke to yesterday and also another person who worked with them... if any new news comes from that that I'm able to share I'll post it in here. Horrible feeling to watch people speak of killing themselves over this money when one of the guys responsible lives 15 minutes from me and the other was trotting around Singapore at the end of Nov on your dime. We'll keep trying.