Originally posted on 01/26/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
OMG!! See Relaxx this is the shit I'm talking about. I'm not even going to bother responding. I'll leave it at 2 things:
1)I didn't do anything wrong. I made a regular bet with no previous knowledge.
2) If you go to the store and buy a hotdog for $1.00 because that is the price posted, you feel everything is fine, now you're walking out the door with your hotdog and security grabs you and calls you a thief and says you didn't pay the $5 the hotdog cost. You try to explain that the price paid was the price requested. You're not aware of market value for a hotdog off the top of your head. No you knew is what the security says. You look at him and say, you know what forget this hotdog I'd like my refund. No you will not get a refund or your hotdog. You state you will get your money back. You are outraged and become passionate about the strong arm tactics being employed by this store over a hotdog. Are you guilty? Didn't think so. Now imagine if everyone watching tried to say you were suspicious for standing up for yourself passionately just because every other thief does and says the same. SMH this is like a lose lose situation. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't give af how many other ppl lied, cheated, stole, etc. I speak for me only. In a way, I don't wish this upon anybody, but in a way posts like yours makes me hope it happens to you, Sad world we live in when you have to be the suspicious bad guy if you defend yourself. With this post I'm done responding to shit like this. It is so frustrating to say the same thing over and over every time another doubter doubts you. Just read the last response please. I have no reason to lie. I've bet multiple thousands of $'s over in 4months of my money. Never complained. I'm not a thief or a cheat or any of those things and will not accept the label on some bs! Plain and simple if the book had a bad line it should have never went through or been canceled from the jump. I got on a betting board and picked a fight.
WTF the Hot Dog did not do anything wrong why the Hell would you give him back . Stuff like this pisses me off - You accept the Hot Dog but once you come under a little pressure you want nothing to do with him and do not want him anymore. No wonder the Hot Dog is penetrating Pissed.