Originally posted on 01/15/2014:

Wulf I’m really trying to sort out how to have common ground with you. I want to coexist with all SBR PROS here.

You can and have offered SBR some hard working tennis handicapping, when you are not on tilt and on your game you can find some very live plays. some cappers, including myself, here have used your free info and insights for real $$ which is what its all about, points is secondary. However, if I gift you 2986 (not winnings as you did not have a valid wager to get winnings) I still don’t see fully how that helps us have common ground

Why? Well…
if you seriously feel that the points forum and my involvement here is :

"is you scamming posters out of points based on constant rule changing and perceivng them as you see fit. angle shooting to make as many pts as you can in 24 hours. that is the conspiracy . you were watching that whole match i promise you that. you conniving snake of a human being."

(I could add dozens of other quotes you made as well but this one gets the point across)

and
I can’t even help raise charity for St Jude without your immature classless interventions and rage,
and
yesterday you went off on a very decent SBR forum member because he gets it and you don’t something about he’s a nobody and you’re a somebody because he handicaps in 20’s and 30’s and you are in debt 40k and somehow special here?. Seems no opinion or rule other than the ones you want to reinvent matter to you. Will that ever change here?

that is a problem.

So where does that leave us?
You could backtrack or re evaluate and state that “most all” the comments towards me are nothing other than your attempt at posturing, wild attempts to get points, frustration, not really your true feelings and state in some way you recognize that after millions of points transactions my 99.9% flawless work (nobody perfect for sure not me) here is at least top 3.. those are words.. your future actions speak much larger and you would start to coexist in the threads like the hundreds other people. Now that sounds appealing! lets do it..

so help me understand..

So upon thinking and thinking what is best for SBR PROS in the points forum...I will tell you what Im willing to do...Im investing in you and your continued future here....

Im sending you a 2986 gift (its based on your lost opportunity of the simon wager but not winnings ..its a gift)
You can respond or not on what your true feelings are related to my points offers, threads, history and offerings.

please dont allow this to be a bad investment choice.