Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20846002'>posted</a> on 01/12/2014:

Most newbies blindly follow picks posted in player talk forums.

Mainly because they don't spend lot of time capping and just bet what they see in these forums.

When SBR and jjgold keep starting threads about "follow lakerboy", "lakerboy is hot", "I wouldn't fade lakerboy"….when these poor new folks look at these types of threads from jjgold…they think lakerboy is really good and blindly bet his picks.

Not only that, he wins 30-40% of the bets…and these newbies look at these small sample size winners and get buried in next few picks.

My main point of other thread was to create awareness among those newbies.

Watch out for any posters jjgold and SBR pumps up….those are the posters you should be avoiding.

SBR is in the business of making money off of posters….they want that 25% commission. And lakerboy is their poster boy….Just wait unitl he posts couple of winners….they will hype him up like anything again.

SBR couldn't wait to get lakerboy back when he quit last year….he was their money making machine. I wonder how much SBR pays lakerboy to open 10 threads every day.

Be careful folks. Avoid cappers who are being pumped up by SBR and jjgold. Never follow those cappers.

Also, avoid picks posted by SBR mods….they hit less than 40%. Again these are meant for people to get buried and reload. They see a pick by a mod and think..wow this must be a good bet…little do they know.

I didn't want to post some of these inner workings of SBR…but couldn't stop it after the lakerboy fiasco. Truth has to come out some time. SBR is in a business of making money off of posters..always remember that and be careful who you follow with your hard earned money.