Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20289870'>posted</a> on 11/17/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman10 View Post
It's not even that. It's the fact the he comes here and posts WINNERS and people just shit on him and bitch. He does that shit for FREE to advertise his side business, and everyone in this thread has been making money on it. He probably feels he has no reason to continue his generosity if people are going to act like that.

It's funny because the people getting the most upset about him leaving are calling him pussies, when in reality they're just butthurt that they won't be getting his great picks again.

You can call me a pinny fanboy or whatever, but either pay for his picks or just shut up about him leaving the site for his own reasons. No need to call him a wuss and crap like that. It's not helping his decision to come back and post more WINNERS for all of us to reap the benefits of.
Can I ask you a question, what are you expecting from this crowd?

Stop and think about that for a second. Do you think you are posting with George Will and the rest of the Heritage Foundation?

These are gamblers... and gamblers are only happy when they are winning and others are losing. No one gives a fuk about anyone here.
I'm not sure what Pinny (or you) are expecting, a bunch of "thatta boys!"? Post here (or any gambling board), and you are going to catch a BOATLOAD of shit.

How did you manage to get so wrapped up in Pinny when you joined 10 days ago?