Originally posted on 11/07/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
I am actually right now sending emails to my books asking them to close my accounts. I know that I am going to have to stop coming on this site and the other forums I goof around on.... Not really a pitty post and not looking for anything other than a place to vent as I am closing all my accounts out. Years ago I started going to a meeting and I stopped, I thought it was ridiculous and I could handle it myself. Its obviously not the case and I do really need help from elsewhere. I am the only one to blame here. I am sure that if somehow she sticks with me again, I am prob going to have to make drastic changes. For instance changing my phone as to lose the internet and misc changes that I am aire I will need to make.

We are all in this together, and while I knowa lot of ragging ggoes in here, you guys for the mist part do understand.
good luck my friend , in the sportbetting world you need discipline ,it seem you don't have it ,,it hard to beat the book and the point spread ,hope everthing end good , I really do