Yea, that's right folks. Come right in and get your of the CENTURY!!!!!!!! I feel good enough with this one you can bet your children's,children' unborn children's college tuition and eyeballs on this play!! Yea, I have been on SBR for only a few days and want to release my first and only of the CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!

ANALYSIS!!!!!!! Not that any are needed with this but so you feel good about laying the money tommorow let me give you my 2 cents here. We will go to Indianapolis here where the Colts will be Hosting the Texans on Sunday. Both teams are playing well at the moment with two high octane offenses. The Colt's have just lost a valuable member of there secondary in Bob Sanders for the season that should give Schabb some easy looks downfield tommorow. Judging from my handicapping everytime these two teams hook up you are going to see a shootout. Most of these games have went well over the posted totals lately with respective combined scores of 58,60,54, and 53 respectively in there last 4 meetings. Vegas opened the total @ 48 pts this week and the betting public has taken in to 50 in some places. According to Vegas Insider 88% of the betting public is on the over Sunday. HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! This looks to easy!!! You think Vegas is not well aware of these teams most recent meetings??? You think they are not aware that were aware??? They are baiting us in here!!! Why would the number be this low based on the history of these two teams and there current offenses??? Answer.... Vegas wants that unbalanced action on the over here. For all the squares out there I am giving you this for free this one time only!! I have been reading about alot of losing lately and I want to bail everyone out so to speak!! Take it to your man hard on Sunday with this play! Bet enough here to get back all the losing you have done all week and all day Saturday. It was really funny to read hom many people were on PHUCKING OREGON TODAY!!! I had Stanford!! The pick is below with my predicted score. After this game you will be calling me, PM'em me and begging for another! I want to win your confidence with this one and we can set something up next time by you paying for my releases!!!!!!!!

Colts/Texans under 50

100,000*********** Play Here. That's right unload your bankroll here Folks

Final Score
Indy 23
Houston 17

Remember who gave this play to you when your laying with the ladies tommorow rather than trying to work off debt with your bookie!!!