Originally posted on 09/15/2013:

This is the most incredible thing about FM. He can move his head and body just as fast as guys can throw a punch. I've never seen a guy stand right in front of you and move out of the way of punches like Mayweather. Especially against the ropes. He's not doing the traditional bobbing and weaving, he just waits for you to punch, moves his head out of the way and counters. That's some crazy shit when you think about it. I don't see anyone eating him with their hands. They're going to have to use elbow, feet, anything else. It is pretty crazy that he's never been hit with a lucky knockout punch in his career. His chin is much stronger than people think. I can only remember him getting rocked against Sugar Shane and a little vs Delahoya. Outside of that, has anyone gotten a clean shot on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
You can't beat floyd with Power or Speed by the time you throw a punch his body is moving backwards as fast as your punch is moving forward, the only way to beat floyd is to take him down and ground and pound him