Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19541868'>posted</a> on 09/04/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
Im sure some have read but if not its across the street... just want to get opinions...

few notes

Coach Taylor was in the grand challenge for 1,000... sperm bets that coach wins it and deems bets he doesnt...

about half way through coach lost a few got mad and said he wasnt trying hard enough and would pay if he lost...

deemer never responded to that and even later on made post that showed he still had the bet as a go...

only and i mean ONLY when coacher started pulling away did he bring up the coach offer to pay...

Coach offered to pay sperm the 135 and sperm declined... he said its principal and deem should pay his debt...

its only 135$... either way being known as a stiff is the worst thing on a forum...

you can read the whole story across the street and make youre own assumptions but also a few days ago deem said it wasnt about the money he just didnt think it was right for him to pay... which he is entitled to i guess but he said he has plenty of money and would DONATE TO CHARITY... he has not done so so in most peoples eyes he stiffed for a measly 135 then stiff a charity which he said he would donate to...

just wanted to get everyones opinions... this is a forum and trolling and stuff like that are gonna be around but Stiffing is unacceptable... so see what you think...

also hope mods have enough sense to not saloon this as stiffing is very serious and should be looked into and could help others not be stiffed in the future... noone likes a stiff
Clown

Take your two bit fukkin Sally Jesse Rikki Fukkin Lake ass back where it belongs. The fukk we need this dimestore crap over here. You ain't got one fukkin nickel in the dime you are preaching about. Deemer owe you anything other than a damn slap in the ear?

I didn't think so.

But you find it appropriate to National Inquirer the shit over here. For a damn penny n change, none of which will make or break the rest of your day. Let whoever is involved in this silly shit work it out however they see fit. Sorry one of your classmates got fukked over but I really rather doubt anyone here needs the likes of an idiot like you lookin out for their wealth and fukkin hellfare.

Fukk cares.