Originally posted on 08/20/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
I understand, but it should be simple for you and your wagering friends to hook up with someone in Vegas that you can trust. If not, Bookmaker is as good as any. Now I explained to you my reasoning on 5Dimes. Can you argue the logic? As far as "shady Locals" are concerned, I can promise you that there are many more "Shady books" offshore than their are "Shady Locals" out here. Just look at the list. All I know is that I would NEVER trust some off shore hack with my money. What happens if they belly up? You are SCREWED and have no recourse.
Dude... quit making a spectacle of yourself. You are not only delusional, but also the most paranoid mofo I have ever seen on any internet forum. Why don't you relax/chill out, get in your pickemup truck, make the four-hour trip to Vegas and place another one of your $100 bets that would bust 5Dimes?

You genuflect before the Confederate flag, have a picture of George Wallace hanging above your headboard, sleep in the same sheets you wear to your local Klan bar-b-que and your political leanings are just right of Adolph Hitler.

Not sure what they call your type in Cali, but in Texas we refer to them as *yard shitters*.