Originally posted on 07/16/2013:

Here's my take Gold.

There are a few posters who I like for their entertainment value & others that provide sound sports knowledge.
iifold, 5Mike5, MikeYanks23, You Mad Bro, RKelly110, RM18, Optimal, Swinging Johnson, Sledge187, William Walters, pavyracer, Darkhat, Grits n' Gravy, CanuckG, MLD, unluckyslob, chopperocker, & MBS4 all fall into this category.
There are other constructive & productive posters who I actually follow:
Carpe,LT,Yisman,LV Herbie, Opie, Kraken, Big Day, LouisvilleKid & D2D.

There's a group of posters that I could take or leave but, none the less they are constant contributors like No Coin, Chi_Archie (& all his ghosts), Sam Diamond, tto827, IWYM, Gummo77, Smoke, The Giant, Deuce, Sweep & Drinker.

There's also some posters who appear to have left but regardless I liked reading Frisco, D2D, Mcduggly, coolcanuck79, killawookie, Cuse0323 & swingtrader.
BTW Gold, did you happen to bring DJ Destroyer back with you, I know you were a fan of his!

There are still alot of posters in PT that I like to read like shaunovery, The Centaur, Beer Dog, Duckshit, Laz, daneblazer, Profane Reality & Seaweed.

PT is still home to the same type of Morons that were here before you left.
pauley, bobbywaves, green hippo, russian rocket, vegas39, konk & benny big nuts all make their home both here & in the Saloon.

Every Village has to have it's idiots!

Guys like Paco & BobbyFK were a little before my time but, this is what we have in my opinion.

But then again what the fukk do I know?

Never heard of me, right pal!