You could all learn something from how I operate.

There is this older woman in my building. Quite the cougar - dyed red hair, big fake , possibly some work done on the face. Nice azz. I run into her in the elevator a lot because she lives on my floor. She has a 5 year old son, so I always say hi to him and ask him what 4 + 2 is, etc. Kid is shy and never answers, looks kind of dumb. Definitely not a mathdotcom in the making there.

Anyways, she is always looking for a babysitter because she is busy running her several businesses. I've volunteered a couple times to get on her good side. I show him sbrodds.com and get him to pick winners. Kid is 0-9, a real pat venditto in the making.

To make a long story short, she is going on a business trip for a week and needs someone to look after her kid. Not only did I agree, but I said I am going to take the kid to Disneyland! She cannot believe it, says wow you are the greatest guy, etc. She gives me a big hug and I kind of hold arm around her waist and squeeze just barely above her azz. Very firm.

Do you guys think I am taking kid to Disneyland?? Maybe Deuce or some dumb fukk would. NO - We are going to VEGAS. Kid will not know the fukkin difference. I will take him to the fukkin circus and point to some clown and say that is Mickey Mouse. When we are riding the elevator in the hotel I will tell him this is a fukkin rollercoaster. When we go to the strip club I will point and say that is Cinderella. You get the point. I will stuff his little face with cheap buffet food so much that he will pass out trying to digest it. Meanwhile, I will be bangin' a broad on the hotel room couch and balcony and in the shower and again on the couch. If kid wakes up I will give him some live pointers.

Life is all about mixing pleasure with pleasure, and I expect to be in cougar's pants before the end of next week.

Mathy